This is where you can add an existing geocache to a series and be allocated a number.
How it works:
- Place your geocache!
- Create the cache page on Geocaching.com as usual. This will provide you with the GC-code, which is how all geocaches are identified.
- Enter the GC code of your new cache below, along with your email address.
- We'll instantly give you your new unique sequence number for the series so you can edit your cache page, and email you a copy too.
That's it! We'll try and get things like the cache name, owner's name etc from geocaching.com. If the cache isn't published yet, we'll try once a day until it is and send you an email once it's added - nothing more for you to do!
We'll also send you a password for each cache so you can later remove it from here if you need to, although if the cache is permanently archived at some point in the future, we should notice anyway and remove it.
- We cannot list Premium-only geocaches
- This service is entirely free for use
- Sorry, but we can't support caches from other geocaching sites at this time, only geocaching.com
- This service is not affiliated with geocaching.com
The series creator, "dartymoor", has asked that any caches added to it fulfil these rules - please do not continue unless your cache meets them!